PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
Through our interactions with you we collect various kinds of personal data. Some of this data is provided by you directly, and some is collected automatically based on your interactions with our websites, Apps, and emails.
You may decline to provide your personal data, however this may impact our ability to provide you with products or services. For example, should you decline to accept DNM LAB’s first party cookies, we will be unable to add items to your shopping cart. We also require your address and payment details in order to process your order.
The data we collect may include the following:
- Your name and contact information.
- Passwords and security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment data required to process payments.
- Interaction data about your use of our websites, Apps and emails (for example data on which pages on our site you visit, search queries, add to cart actions etc.).
- Device data.
- Error reports, access logs and performance data.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
DNM LAB uses the data we collect to fulfil your order, and to provide a richer shopping experience on our websites, Apps and emails. In particular we use data to:
- Process and fulfil any orders placed via our website or Apps.
- Provide customer support when you contact us.
- Improve and develop our websites and Apps.
- Market to you via email and targeted advertising campaigns.
- Internal business reporting.
We only ever process your personal data with your consent or as necessary to fulfil our obligations to you as a customer, to operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations and to protect the security of our systems.
REASONS WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We only share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When necessary to process your order (for example, sharing your payment details with our payment gateway, PayPal or Shopify in order to process your payment, or providing your address and contact details to our shipping courier to deliver your order).
- To ensure the security and stability of our websites and Apps.
- To market to you using trusted third-party vendors (for example, with your consent we may share your data with Klaviyo, our email marketing provider in order to send you our email campaigns).
HOW TO ACCESS & CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The primary method of accessing and controlling the personal data we collected is via your DNM LAB account. You can at any time request that we delete this data in its entirety by contacting us.
In addition to this you can always opt out of any of our marketing communications at any time:
- You can opt out of our email marketing campaigns by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our email campaigns.
- You can opt out of our push notifications by adjusting the settings in our native Apps.
We will respect any browser based cookie controls or tracking protection that might be enabled, however we do not currently support the “Do Not Track” feature now present in some web browsers as there is not yet a common understanding of how we should interpret this signal.
If you cannot access or control certain personal data you believe we may have collected, you can always contact us. We will respond to requests to control your personal data within 30 days.
- Remembering your preferred shipping country/currency.
- Remembering which items you have added to your shopping cart.
- Logging you into our website and keeping you logged in across pages.
- To help us prevent fraud.
- Gathering web analytics data to inform us how our visitors are interacting with our website/Apps.
- Tracking affiliate program referrals.
Some of the cookies we use include:
- store - Tracks the specific website / locale selected by the shopper.
- section_data_ids - Stores customer-specific information related to shopper-initiated actions such as display wish list, checkout information, etc.
- private_content_version - Appends a random, unique number and time to pages with customer content to prevent them from being cached on the server.
- _ga - used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
- _gid - used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
Most web browsers will accept cookies automatically but allow you to delete or block them. If you choose to block our cookies, many of the features on this website will no longer work.